Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Pre-marital counselling session;Emil Buencamino;fixing our landline

We already finished our pre-marital counselling session today.It was a very unique experience since we were able to complete it in a few hours.Pastor Abel evaluated us based on our spiritual,moral,intellectual background and based on his last words,our relationship is based on a very strong foundation--God :-) I will just claim the certificate this week from Ms.Marifel of the Admin Office at Word Of Hope. God is really showing us how powerful He is,no matter how big the obstacles were,we were able to overcome them.

I was able to inform Marie of Emil Buencamino that we will now have the traditional church ceremony at UECP.I also informed her of the change in time from 6pm to 5pm.I found out that they also have a morning wedding on October 22.I just hope they wont be late for my afternoon wedding.I will just fax a copy of the map later.

Tina of Manila Pavillion called and confirmed my cancellation request re:Bangkok trip.I just have to ask for additional nights in the Junior suite in replacement.I will also fax a copy of the map for the chauffeur of the bridal car.

I also emailed Christine,my coordinator a soft copy of the map to UECP.So far,everything is going as planned with God's help :-)

I got home and found out my phone is dead.Tinkered with it a little bit,(actually,I copied what the engineers in Chinabank used to do) and finally after a few minutes,it's in good running condition again. :-)

No comments: