Monday, September 05, 2005

Benjamin's Thesis Defense and Church ocular inspection with Christine and Joseph

Sept 3 - I woke up early to accompany Ben to his Thesis Defense at UST (Masters in Management Engineering).I brought my share of "goods" like the seedless grapes and mooncakes which will be given as snacks to the panelists after the defense.We also had lunch delivered at UST.It started 15 minutes late and lasted for 2 hours but it was all worth it.He was given 9 balls which was equivalent to a Cum Laude rating.:-)We also met with Rev.Willy Cheng at UECP and discussed details with regards to our ceremony.We also visited BPI Isetann Branch to enroll Ben's credit card for easier payment.We celebrated with a dinner at Burgoo (Gateway Mall Branch)and even took some food home to Mama.At least now,we can focus on the wedding preparations.While we were out,Nette,my other Bridesmaid was able to have her measurements taken with Mrs.Chua so it was a really good day for both of us.Ben was even able to my mama's headset before going home.

Sept 4 - Woke up really late.Good thing our meeting with our coordinator Christine was in the afternoon but still because of the rain,I was 30 mins late.Tsk!Tsk! If only I was wise enough to bring my umbrella with me.Ben made additional payments at Manila Pavillion and discussed some more details with Christine while waiting for me.We were really pleased with the hotel's new lobby.We then went to UECP and exchanged ideas about how we want the ceremony to be.We also found out that our wedding was already posted at the church bulletin.Afterwards,Ben and I went to SM Centerpoint to try to look for good buys.We had dinner at home,watched some TV and discussed our schedule for the week.We are to meet with my church Pastor this coming tuesday re:pre-marital counselling.Meanwhile,I have to text Kix again about additional queries for our avp and call the other major suppliers regarding our sudden change of plans..that instead of just a civil ceremony,we are gearing up for
the traditional Church rites.

No comments: