Thursday, September 01, 2005

A new doctor in the family :-)

I'm very happy to announce that my cousin Ate Trixi, passed the recently concluded Physicians' Board exams given by the PRC last August 21-22 and 28-29.Ate, we are very proud of you and we know how deserving you are of this blessing. :-) To God be all the glory for He really makes everything ok.

I have found souvenirs for our Principal Sponsors and I'm really happy about the fact that it is unique and still within our budget. :-)

My mom was able to scout musicians for our church ceremony (1 pianist and 6-member choir) for 5k.Thank God for Moms!

I still dont know what design I want for my gown.I'm giving myself a few more weeks before I go back to my coutourier.

Need to buy grapes for the panelists at Benjamin's thesis defense,everything else is ready for Saturday. :-)

I hope Nette doesnt forget about her fitting this Saturday.

No comments: